Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Ready For The Holiday Season



Oh boy, I love the Holidays!  So, i dragged all these glass ball ornaments out of my closet.  They've been sitting there because I couldn't decide what to do with them.  The I saw Stormy's cool ornament and thought I would use up all the ones I have.

First I made a filigree one with my brand new wonderful extruder that the good folks at the claystore.com gave me.  Works GREAT!  Then I covered this one with a black and white mokume gane cane I made.  The *necklace* is made of beads and crystals.  I made a pink mokume gane one, too.  Then I put a few ghost canes on it and promptly forgot it was in the oven.  Now I have a pink ornament with yellow flowers.  :(  When Christmas rolls around I will skulk out in the dead of night and furtively hang it on our condo tree in the lobby.  :D  Meanwhile, take a look at this one and tell me what you think, please!  I will putting ornaments on Etsy as the Season gets closer. Thanks!

0 comments: