Friday, November 4, 2011

Pens!

It's pen time again.  I mean...it's Christmas Holiday Time again!  ;D  The last few years I have sold these pens to people giving them as gifts to the mailman, their doctor, their friends, their student kids, as hostess gifts, to business acquaintances, to office staff and partners, their lawyers, and the list goes on.  I never realized just how many people use pens.  It seems that we have a computer society but these pens just fly off my virtual shelves.  Here are just two from my stash.  I'm hoping for nice weather so I can get them all photographed and into my shops.  I love this green one.  Men Pens!  :D

2 comments:

Melobeau said...

You make lovely pens and I can see why they fly off the sales shelf. They are so professional looking. I especially like the pink floral.

MoeArt said...

Me, too and thanks! Pens are one of my all time favorite things to make. And dragons. I haven't made a dragon in ages! Dragon Ages! :D