Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Stuff!




Wow.  Between the upcoming Season scares and the new craft room happenings, it has been way too long since I chatted.  So, here's the good news.  Charlie is bringing my cabinets next week!  Yippee!  That means I have to get out the paint again and work away at getting them all set to accept all my craft goodies.  Of which I am ordering a bunch so I don't have any empty spaces. :D

The bad news is that I have decided to do a home fair on November 8th. Sure.  That's like....just a few weeks?  YIKES!  I have all this stuff I wanted to have ready.  Guess what?  I don't.   I think I better get my buns in gear.  WIth all this economic fear, I am hoping we all don't have an awful Season.  These are scary times.  I wish all of us the very best and I hope nobody is hurting!

Meanwhile, please take a look at a couple new goodies I made.  Thanks!

0 comments: