Friday, July 25, 2008

Heads Up On The Upcoming Sale!




You know how every summer they have *End of Summer!* sales?  And they offer all this great summer stuff that you can't possible wear because you are looking at the thermometer and it say 56 degrees?  So, you put it away for next year then next year arrives and it's a whole new world of stuff you don't have?  So you give all your sale stuff to Aunty because she just doesn't care if she's *in* or not?

Well, I, single handedly, am gonna fix that problem!  Heh, heh.  *I* am going to have a *Summer Sale!* BEFORE the end of summer.  I'm going to have it in August!  If I can get my you-know-what together, I will have it for all of August.  So, you can get all kinds of great deals AND actually get to wear it!  Hooray!  Here are a couple of pictures of fun stuff.  :D

0 comments: