Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Very Cool Site

Many of you probably know about all the zillions of great online sites there are from which to buy goodies.  I would like to mention The Satin Cord Store, if I may.  This lady Robin owns it (I guess).  Anyway, Robin and her band of merry maids have the best stuff!  She has cord for every possible use you can think of as well as tons of other stuff.  Like BUNA O rings!  Don't get me started.  Robin not only sells then cheaper than others but.... she actually tells you the right size you need for your cord!  What a concept.  For those of you who read my post from a few days ago, you will remember that I am Buna O ring challenged.

The customer service here is stupendous, too.  I emailed her whining about the cost of shipping and she wrote back right away adjusting to to much less than the national debt!  What a girl. Never has there been a time when I didn't get the best personal customer service from The Satin Cord Store.

So, if you are in need of lovely cordage in a zillion colors and widths, go see www.thesatincordstore.com.  You will be happy!  

1 comments:

Charlene "Cat" Therien said...

Hi Moe! Loved your saga of O Ring questing...

I checked out the Satin Cord Store - their website is http://www.satincord.com/

Great site!