Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Mokume Gane

YeeeHah!  The MG came out great, methinks.  Take a look and tell me what you think, ok?  I used trans and white.  A little glitter on the trans then dabs of LuminArte powders.  I then layered those now colorful trans pieces with white and did the MG thing.  It looks really nice with the powders.  This is a new thing as I have always used just clay and foils and stuff.  Did any of you use powders?  And how did you like it?  You could probably use PearlEx, too.   Some of the pieces are layered over trans and some are over some coral colored clay.  What fun to just mess around and see what happens!

Hmmm, apparently there is some problem.  It keeps giving me a notice that they can't perform my request ( which is to post my photos) and says to report it but there doesn't seem to be anyplace to report it TO!  

0 comments: