Friday, April 30, 2010

Almost Done!

Well, yesterday I wrote up the whole story of the possessed toilet and went to post it and POOF!  It disappeared.  Sigh.....  Why Me?  You know, it's been such a rough remodel that my wine now starts rattling the second I walk into the bathroom.  :D

BUT!  Good news!  All possessions appear to have given up the ghost.  Pun intended.  :)  Shaun is in there, right this second, industriously grouting his little heart out.  Want a sneak preview?

It's going to be gorgeous!  See where I took off an old handle?  I still have to reshine the cabinets and install the new hardware.  What fun!

I do believe all the traumas will have been worth it.  :D

I took a picture of Shaun.  I have to download it.  :)

4 comments:

Melobeau said...

Moe, It's going to be gorgeous and worth all the trouble it took. Hope the new hardware will do the job, so you won't have to.

Kathi said...

that is one gobsmacking bathroom Ipo. I can't wait till it is finished and your get to decorating it. More pictures plz :)

MoeArt said...

THanks, Anita! I am going in there in a few minutes to start the job of taking off all the old hardware. Wish me luck! I'll use my new Haan steamer thingy to clean the surfaces. ;)

MoeArt said...

Thanks, Kathi! I love it. I have lots of stuff to do befire we can decorate like seal all the travertine and stuff but I'm so happy with it, all the extra work will be fun. :D