Sunday, June 29, 2008

New *Jade* and A Correction




Thank goodness Cat was aware and let me know that the Satin Cord Store is satincord.com.  I managed to get it right on my shopping and clay goodies list, tho.  So, you can click on that and it will get you there.  Thanks, Cat!  Smooches!

Now... I have been messing around with Fimo's "transparent" clay.  It comes in great colors and it makes grand jade.  I love this stuff!  I am making *jade* in all its colors.  I can't post the pink one yet, but soon.  :)  Meanwhile, here is blue and yellow.  See what you think.  I just love it!

1 comments:

Darren Demers said...

Thank goodness Cat was aware and let me know that the Satin Cord Store is satincord.com. I managed to get it right on my shopping and clay goodies list, tho. So, you can click on that and it will get you there. Thanks, Cat! Smooches!
web design and development vancouver ,
wordpress development vancouver ,