Monday, July 7, 2008

Some New Goodies



I love orange.  It's my all time favorite color.  So, I bought some canes from the ever-wonderful Sue Castle who makes FAB canes.  You know why her canes are so great? I'm glad you asked.  I will enlighten you.  :) Her canes are great for several reasons.  One being that there is very little trans.  This means you don't have to spend lots of time cutting it away so you don't get ghosts.  Or halos.  The next thing is that they are always perfect.  No smearing, the edges are crisp and sharp. And you get a nice big cane.  I love this as I can reduce the canes and have several sizes of the same flower.  I'm telling you, Sue makes wonderful canes!  If you go click on Sue Castle's Canes, you can see all her beauties.  Anyway, I made this pendant from Sue's canes.  I just LOVE it!  

And, I am sorry to say that I can't remember who made the cane for the earrings.  I think it's dandy and wish I could give credit here.  I love purple, too.  :)  So, I am off to go put these on my Etsy.  See you later!

1 comments:

Charlene "Cat" Therien said...

Oh yes, Sue makes wonderful canes! I really love her creativity and her caning has really matured alot in the last couple of years.