Friday, February 11, 2011

A Present For Pammie

And so, my long distance friend Pammie taught me how to bead.  All the way from San Jose.  (sounds like a song)  :D  She said she wanted tropical colors so I made her Hawaiian colors.  Red for Pele's volcanoes, orange for Ilima flowers and a zillion other tropical flowers, green for our rain forests, leaves and trees and yellow for our hibiscus and a zillion other tropical flowers.  I fell in love with this bracelet and will have a miserable time parting with it.  However, I did make me a focal too, so I can make my own.  Pammie Girl, we'll have matching jewelry! xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

coruja said...

Bonito trabalho.
Parabéns!
Bj
São

pammie said...

OMG!!!! How beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! A true original from a wonderful friend! Cannot wait to get it! Aloha, Ipo! And Mahalo Nui Loa!

Melobeau said...

I believe you've managed to capture the essence of the Islands in one gorgeous bracelet. The colors, design , and focal are perfect. How lucky that you had such a wonderful long-distance beading "teach" and how lucky the beading teach is that their pupil is so talented and creative (not to mention appreciative!)

MoeArt said...

Thank you so much, Coruja! :D

MoeArt said...

Going to the PO tomorrow Pammie Girl! :D

MoeArt said...

Thanks, Anita. It's a shame we are all so far apart. It would be SIOOOO much fun to get together with you and Pammie. :D