Monday, November 30, 2009

Holy Crow!









Can you believe it is the LAST day of November already??? It's almost Christmas! OIKS!

So, with that in mind, I have been making goodies. Lots of goodies. My friend BJ sent me some cool things so I made a bracelet, a necklace and earrings from her stuff. The bracelet are BJ tiles. She does GORGEOUS work! I will have to get her new blog site and put it on here so you can all go see her work. The daisy necklace has a BJ focal. I made the chain and toggle from copper wire. I love how this looks! And the earrings are made from one of BJ's canes. She had the dangles on something else. I promptly removed them and put them on here. When I grow up, I wanna e just like Beej! :D

Then I made some goodies of my own. Using an easy mokume gane technique made by another clay friend Tonja, I made this wine stopper and earrings and pen. So, what do you think?? These pens are just so much fun!

Ok, back to the clay table! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

ColsCreations said...

Wow! You've been busy! Great stuff. I like the copper chain, too, especially the long tube like beads? at the end of it.

pv said...

These projects are quite insprirational. Thanks for posting them.
patty
http://whichhobby.blogspot.com/

Knightwork Studio said...

You did good Moe, I thought I recognized those dangles!! BJ

MoeArt said...

Thanks, Patty! Always good to get inspired, no? ;D

MoeArt said...

Mahalo, Beej! Remind me to get your blog address so I can add you to my Clay Friends, ok? :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Gorgeous Mokume Gane Moe! The colors are stunning!. I know how you feel about Christmas sneaking up like this. Seems like it comes quicker every year!

MoeArt said...

How does that happen, Cindy? When you're a kid it NEVER comes but now... wasn't last Christmas just a few weeks ago??? Hee.