After an awful creative slump, I finally seem to have my *moejo* back. So, I made some beads and cabs. I have started putting holes through my cabs so people who do bead embroidery can sew the cab down as well as glueing it. It seems that often I was running into the problem of having to do several rows of beads to hold the cab in place but not liking the fact that it covered so much of the cab. And so.. a hole was the answer. Since I started doing this, I've made several things using my *Holy* cabs. ;) It works great! Now, if I want to just use one row of beading for my bezel, the cab is secured on the backing (use Nicole's Bead Backing!) with glue and thread. There was no problem at all with beading over the hole of the sewn cab.
So, here are a couple new things. I made this blue flowered one a while ago but the orange one I did yesterday. It's actually burnt orange but is photographing lots brighter. Bummer. :(