Monday, November 1, 2010

Gilly and Green Stuff

Now, I have this terrific pal in Australia.  Gilly, is she.  She's my "older twin".  I love her to little bitty shreds.  So, one fine day The Gills sends me a box of goodies.  In the box is this really cool cane which I love!  So, I made this bracelet from it.  Cool, no?  ;)

Then I made some more goodies.  The earrings I had made but was brain dead when it came to stringing the pendant.  Then, one fine yesterday, it came to me! So, I strung it.  And all is well in the AlohaMoe world.  :D  And what do you guys think of this ruffled necklace?  I love it!  ;D

9 comments:

Gilly said...

Younger Twin, you have truly done my humble cane justice:)) what a beautiful bracelet. I love all your creations you busy little bee. What a great display of your versatility too!!!!!

Pammie said...

The beady Ruffled necklace is FRABJOUS!! You are so GOOD! (patting self on back for contributing to your addiction)

Kathi said...

oooo ya did Gilly's cane good Ipo. it looks luscious!! I am loving the set below it too. The ruffles are awesomeness all by themselves.

hugs from the missing one

Sparks of Ember said...

That bracelet is beautiful - what did the original cane look like?

Sparks of Ember said...

That bracelet is beautiful - what did the original cane look like?

MoeArt said...

Thanks, OT! I love how this came out! :D Smoochies!

MoeArt said...

Pammie, Girl, you should be patting self on back! I couldn't have done bead one without you! xoxoxoxo

MoeArt said...

Ipo, I do believe that green set you like is Kathi scraps. :D Look familiar? Hmmmm? I better quit telling you this or I won't be getting any more Kathi scraps, will I? :D xoxoxoxo

MoeArt said...

Kat, I think I used all the cane but... if I didn't, I'll email you a picture of it. Ok? We're far enough away grom Gilly so she can't come get us. :D