Sunday, June 20, 2010

WOOOOHOOOOO!

Wow!  Finally! I have been beading this bracelet for about 3 incarnations, it seems.  And now I'm finished.  Before you guys all freak out because it's blue, allow to me mention that the whole thing is Kathi's fault.  :D  It was her scrap clay so what could I do but make it blue?  Oiks.  I made a poem.  :)

I thought it looked like a galaxy being born but Hunnibunni said it looked like an island being born so instead of Birth of a Galaxy, it's now called Birth of An Island.  :)

5 comments:

ColsCreations said...

It's beautiful and Birth of an Island is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Col! B will be happy to hear that. :)

Melobeau said...

YOU DID GOOD! It's just gorgeous. "Birth of An Island" is the perfect name. Every time I see a new piece of yours it's even more beautiful than the last.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

What a great name for a great piece! Bet it looks wonderful on!

MoeArt said...

Many thanks, Cindy. It turned out to be supremely comfy! I was worried because it is wide but it was so soft and nice I actually forgot I had it on. Man, I was SOOO relieved! It would be awful to spend all that time to make something that nobody wanted to wear. :D Now I just have to sell it. Wish me luck!